Ayurveda, or the “science of life” is the ancient yogic “medicine” that acknowledges individual differences, imbalances, and treatments.
Learn simple principles of Ayurveda specifically for the yoga teacher and student to support inner balance and strength – for you and your students.
- Identify your dosa and it’s qualities
- Learn what foods best support your dosa for a balanced life
- Experience yoga practices and lifestyle routines best suited for your dosa
- Learn how to cook ghee (ayurveda’s healing cure-all)
- Receive recipes and learn how to cook for your dosa
*available for students or teacher trainings
4 hours | 8 hours with lunch
NEXT TRAINING: Sat., April 14
Exhale Yoga in Williston, ND
9AM – 5PM, lunch included
REGISTRATION IS FULL